Subject: [Leica] Koyambedu Market
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:10:33 -0700

Fantastic, Jayanand, particularly these two:
Market Portrait 3 - lovely tones and that soulful stare.
Flower Seller - the lighting enhances the drama, and his hand adds depth
and character to his face - superbly done!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Koyambedu Market)