Subject: [Leica] Seagulls (and eagles) in flight
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:43:31 -0700

Thanks Larry,
Your words of praise are much appreciated and I'm especially proud of both
my eagle and hummingbird pictures.
Hummers are frankly harder to shoot because they move so fast. Others seem
to like them too as prints are
selling quite well at my show in Vancouver. And Miss O is going to be joined
by a little brother in January so
there will be more opportunities there as well. :-)
Thanks again.
Howard