Subject: [Leica] Seagulls (and eagles) in flight
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:00:44 -0400 (EDT)

On 10/24/2013 7:32 PM, H&E Cummer wrote:
Hello Luggers,
I went down to the Stand at the Otter Bay Ferry Terminal early this
morning hoping the fog would burn off and we could call the eagles and
I could add to my eagle pictures.
The fog cleared a bit and we called the eagles but they didn't come.
The seagulls were in abundance - hoping to snatch some food before the
eagles claimed it - and so I made do with
the wheeling seagulls instead. Here are two pictures - taken with the
70 - 200 F2.8 VR II on the D800E - processed and cropped to about 1/3
in CS6.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/GullWgUpw.jpg.
html>

http://tinyurl.com/qg7vc26

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/Gulllftw.jpg.h
tml>

http://tinyurl.com/k4wtexy

Please look large. C&C always welcome.

Howard (on foggy Pender Island where we have had more continuous days
of fog than ever before recorded)

- - - -

Howard,
The pictures of the seagulls are excellent. However I took the
opportunity to examine the rest of the pictures that came up in the LUG
gallery and I am very impressed. It is rare that you see see bird
pictures with both clarity and action. Your eagle pictures are truly
great. And I must say, you have a very cute and picturesque
granddaughter. A little princess!.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin) ([Leica] Seagulls (and eagles) in flight)
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Seagulls (and eagles) in flight)