Subject: [Leica] megapixels and light weight studio systems
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:26:49 +1000

I have a portfolio builder workshop coming up with instructor, six models,
make up artist and nine studio setups.
My M and 50 are currently being assessed for required adjustments/repair
following their short flight and hard landing in Barcelona. I have just got
off the phone with Australia's Leica boss who had offered to loan me gear
to shoot with for that workshop. We agreed that the S System would be great.
Gaah! their demo is currently now absent with one of their Akademie
instructors who is a talented and successful landscape/travel photographer.
Possibly he's in Mongolia again or similar.
What were they thinking!!! ;-) ;-)
It seems I'll have to settle for another M instead ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] megapixels and light weight studio systems)