Subject: [Leica] IMG: Southampton people
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:44:07 +0000

I use ND filters all winter ;-)

john

Rock in the river is the pick for me. Inventive and well composed. Good
use of a Leica IMHO. Hard to do here in Granada, where the ISO is too high
to get a slow shutter speed. Next visit to Spain I think ND filters may be
needed.

Cheers

Alastair

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: Southampton people)