Subject: [Leica] Today
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 23:05:35 -0700

Yes indeed, thoughts from this side of the pond as well, my friend.
Close your eyes and remember all the good times the two of you had.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Today)