Subject: [Leica] NEWSPAPER STORY -- Ted Grant
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:21:00 -0700

To clarify this story in today's paper the launch date in Canada is a big
event on 27 October in  Victoria at the Univ. of Victoria!

Books have been on pre-order status for a month or so through AMAZON and
other book sellers.

If any of you know how to open to the inside of the TIMES-COLONIST newspaper
when you click on there web-site the centre of the Monitor Section is
incredible across double truck two pages. Quiet amazing really, one of the
largest newspaper page spreads I have been the privilege of having over the
years. Other than assignment spreads and they are different as that's work
assignments.

Kind of makes a fella's Happy Thanksgiving a very special one. I just wish
"She who must be obeyed were still here to celebrate it with, given she
started it all 64 years ago with the first camera!"

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] NEWSPAPER STORY -- Ted Grant)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] NEWSPAPER STORY -- Ted Grant)