Subject: [Leica] Daybreak in Daimiel
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:57:40 -0700

It looks like a very nice way to spend a morning.  You captured the peace
and stillness well, and I am sure they will remind you of the inner feeling
you had as you were wandering about taking these.

This is my favorite.  Nice simple composition.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Daybreak+in+Daimiel/IMG_6738.jpg.html

Aram