Subject: [Leica] Friday* flower
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:21:58 -0400

This is the first flower picture I've posted in 7 years.  Taken on the coast
of Maine on a calm day after a few days of North Atlantic storms. I saw it
and couldn't resist.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/pwic/PA090021.jpg.html

I figure this flower's goal is to survive until Saturday.

Taken with some whizzy Olympus Micro 4/3 thing that has an electronic
viewfinder that was driving me batshit. However, it is actually an excellent
camera and lens. No model number that I can find -- oh, there it is. E-P5.

*OK, I know it's Thursday where I am, but it's Friday in Adelaide, so nyahh.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Friday* flower)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Friday* flower)