Subject: [Leica] White assignment (sort of) - White LARRY Z.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:49:40 -0700

Larry Z OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] White assignment (sort of) - White plate with pink,orange
and green

> My last minute submission for the white assignment.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/White+plate+with+some+pink_+orange+and+green+.JPG.html

Hi Larry,
Well of course if there were merely a white tooth pick on the plate it would
work perfectly as a "white photo assignment!"  WHY?

Old doc ted loves Sushi so how could you possibly go wrong! :-)

However looking at this beautiful Sushi, I must say well displayed on a
"WHITE PLATE" it once again illustrates ones imagination and observation.

Part of my idea of these little ventures is to have those participating to
broaden their outlooks on and for subjects. There is a major difference in
one of the crew posting a happy snap of something that was for them just a
"Nice moment without much brain power nor imagination! "Click & post!"

But when you have a challenge to look for something, find it and make an
interesting photograph for publication? It makes for a whole new effort in
taking pictures.

So far many have been putting themselves to the test and making it work.
Thanks a bunch CREW! Keep 'em coming! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)