Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ted Grant #6 ASSIGNMENT???. Alan Magayne-Roshak
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:49:16 -0700

Alan Magayne-Roshak SHOWED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGs: Ted Grant #6 ASSIGNMENT???. THE COLOUR WHITE!

>I was about to go to bed and sleep on what I could do for this assignment
>(since George posted peeling paint that I was going to also shoot) when I
>saw my midnight snack sitting as you see it.
>
> My submission:
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/Midnight_Snack_AMR_806.jpg.html>

Hi Alan,
KISS! OBSERVATION! SEEING!, An astute pair of eyes to see a simple pattern
and photogenic subject in a glass of milk! Quite interesting in deed!

Once again I'm pointing out to those getting involved in these floating
assignments

............ they are making you look harder as photographers for
interesting subjects than the same old "FRIDAY FLOWERS!"  I feel it makes
you think and look harder and making you better photographers. I swear we
are seeing a higher caliber of photography from many of you simply because
your abilities are being tested to find new subjects beyond the simple
snap-shots many of you post on Fridays!  Some may disagree..... that's their
problem!

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMGs: Ted Grant #6 ASSIGNMENT???. Alan Magayne-Roshak)