Subject: [Leica] DXO Film Pack plug-in for free
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 12:12:32 -0700

Phillipe.... did you figure out how to get OUT OF DxO and back into LR?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Yet caused me to move all of my photo activity to the new Mac - LR3 didn't
support fuji X-files, my old OS didn't support LR4 and above, and my older
Mac doesn't accept the newer OS's.
Altogether the XE-1 will have caused my whole set-up to be renewed.
You just brought the cherry on top, and I find it a cool feature :-) Thanks!

Amities
Philippe

Le 6 oct. 13 ? 15:56, Gerry Walden a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe) ([Leica] DXO Film Pack plug-in for free- FRANK)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] DXO Film Pack plug-in for free)