Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weymouth, England - Bob
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:23:09 -0700

Thank you for looking, Bob.
I am using a light yellow filter all the time on my MM lenses.
It seems to give me slightly better tonal response and shadow detail.
After seeing how many photos from this trip had difficulties with
clipped highlights, I am going to start using -1/3 ev constantly, maybe
-2/3 if need be.
The MM is very unforgiving in that regard, but has huge depths in the
shadows.
LR 5 is my processing tool of choice.
No secrets; just play with the sliders until it looks good!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Weymouth, England)