Subject: [Leica] Alone again ...
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:40:16 -0700

Indeed.  I want to go to Barcelona again during my life to revisit the
Picasso Museum there.  It would have been perfect for the assignment
colour blue.  When I was there I got hung up in the blue room... not to
look at the paintings, which were fabulous, but to once again review the
sketches during the blue period.  The experience completely changed my
view of art at a very impressionable age.

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Alone again ...)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Alone again ...)