Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blue Assignment - Blue Jeans --TINA
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:00:35 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blue Assignment - Blue Jeans

> LUG:
>
> Since Tom retired 5 years ago, he has worn nothing but blue jeans,
> probably
> the same pair!  So my blue photo is my husband's blue butt:
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/152598489
>
> The alternate for those who don't like butt photos is a Carolina blue sky
> above our red-roofed farmhouse:
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/152598517

Hi Tina,
Very interesting well washed and worn looking blue jeans! Imagination and
creative observation all in one. :-)

Although as much as I see the humour in the jeans photo! I find the "ROOF
and BLUE SKY?" A smashing neat bit of seeing and an extremely high impact
colour photo!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Blue Assignment - Blue Jeans --TINA)