Subject: [Leica] Back home.
From: gwpics at gmail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:25:22 +0100

I am pleased to say that I am back home in the UK and will be sleeping in my
own bed tonight. There are so many people who have been so kind over the
last few days and have helped me through this. It is strange that many of
them I have never even met, but I cannot let this moment pass without
mentioning again Greg Rubenstein, Charlie Chan and dear, dear Lluis who has
been an angel of mercy to me.

My last night in Barcelona was made unexpectedly special when we bumped into
Geoff and Lluis walking the streets, and the girls and I were able to walk
with them and enjoy Barcelona knowing we had done everything that we could
possibly do, dotted every 'i', crossed every 't' before we came back home.
We could finally relax a little, and Geoff and Lluis were there for us (by
the way guys, did anyone actually pay for the drinks?)

I cannot thank the LUG family enough, and now I am going to prepare myself
for the next onslaught tomorrow.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or