Subject: [Leica] Pat
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:37:40 -0700

Gerry Walden offered:
>> Sadly the lady who has been my wife for 44 years lost her fight with life
>> this afternoon in a Barcelona hospital. I am trying to come to terms with
>> things at the moment. I am still in Barcelona and need to get my head
>> around things.

Hello Gerry,

My most heartfelt feelings at this time. I can attest it isn't easy. If we
ever do recover from the loss of our devoted and caring wives? Yours 44
years, mine 64 years. We consider them as a lifetime forever! Time is beyond
counting, as it wont ever bring them back. But we'll always have them by our
sides in memory and heart with a closeness that stays for ever!
Take each memory as they come as they do help you move along.

My most deepest feelings of sorrow sent.

ted grant

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Pat)