Subject: [Leica] IMG: London photos part two
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 01:52:39 +0000

Hey Jay,

You have captured a lot of nice photos on your trip....  I've really enjoyed
looking at them...  I love the picture of the chairs today as well as flying
to st. Pauls...   Wonder if that might have looked better symetrical or
not...  but love how things sort of float in the image...   The background
of the people on the bench is really beautiful as well..

Thanks for posting the photos of Jayand and others..  Nice portraits!!!

Wish I had been there... as well as Barcelona...

Duane