Subject: [Leica] Gompas
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:54:08 +0530

Well, I just saw Salgado's Genesis exhibition last month in London,
and I must say that a lot of the pleasure of his photography was taken
away by gross over processing. Salgado can get away with this sort of
thing, but not many others can. I cannot but feel that half the
photographs in the show would have looked much better normally
processed in colour!
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching) ([Leica] Gompas)