Subject: [Leica] OT. Nikon screen brightness and contrast
From: red735i at verizon.net (Kayai)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 06:41:40 -1000

I borrowed my son's D 200 body to see just how easy it was to focus a MF
lens.  Without using the in focus indicators, it was pretty difficult.
Brightness was not too bad but contrast was miserably low
.  My D1x was both brighter and more contrasty. The D200 would not work for
me.

I am wondering if someone who has had a D200 and D300s and maybe a D3 or D4
could comment on relative focus ease. Keep in mind that I own predominantly
MF lenses.

TIA
Frank Filippone

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] OT. Nikon screen brightness and contrast)