Subject: [Leica] Mining brook > George Lottermoser
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:43:33 +0200

Hi George!

The little brook, highly polluted with salt, sulfur and oxides, was a
pretext, indeed.
I've been a long time waiting the opportunity to visit the Huelva region,
with an old and rich mining history.
Along the next weeks, I'll post more pictures of some abandoned working
mines.
The rich textures and colors are truly fascinating, for me at least :)
Thanks for your time and kind comment.
Best regards,
Marc

Message: 19