Subject: [Leica] Ted, thank you
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 23:35:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>wrote:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted, thank you

>I'm a fairly frequent poster, at least a shot a week, sometimes I get
>response, sometimes not. Who knows if it is a kindly silence or people,
>like me are too busy to post a note?
======================================================================================================
Sorry I don't comment on more photos, but I'm bogged down with my plan to go
backward from the present and keyword all my digital images since I first
got a digital camera in 2003.  I never did this at the time of shooting.
:~(    It was what I spent a chunk of each day at work doing, and I wanted
to get away from the computer when I came home, but I know it's important
for the future.

Concurrently, I'm trying to ID and make sense of my B&W negatives, color
slides, and stereo transparencies dating back to 1967, as well as my
father's negative archive.  I'm a two-finger typist, and some days my eyes
and wrists are just worn out, and when I feel better, I find I'm behind by
three or four digests containing so many good photos.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu