Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/9/2013: watching footie
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:39:47 +0100

I spent much of this afternoon in a bar watching football, first
Liverpool-Manchester United, then Arsenal-Tottenham. My emotional
involvement in the Liverpool match was such that photography was not even a
consideration. But since I was neutral in the Arsenal match, I could look
around at my fellow bar patrons while enjoying the football and the pints.

Couple watching, with the girl being an unreasonable distraction from the
important matters on the screen:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2737113547&k=TDVRZrJ&lb=1&s=O

Lone man watching, with some concern apparently:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2737113560&k=ffSRmHX&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman