Subject: [Leica] IMG: Young Love
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:56:53 -0700

Thanks, Tina and Gerry. I came around rather quickly to the B&W once I'd
posted it. Initially I'd liked the contrast between his red hair and
sunburn and her dark hair and tan.  But you're right, the B&W is much
more about them and their emotion. I hereby declare it the official version.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/9637346413/>

No, they didn't see me. I was slightly above the beach edge on the
sidewalk. They were much to engrossed in each other to notice me. Though
if I'd jumped down onto the pebble beach to eliminate the concrete in
the foreground, my footsteps would have been far louder, and I suspect
they would have noticed.

--Peter

threshinc.com> wrote:

 > > Or, "The Red and the Black."  Apologies to Stendahl.  :-)
 > >
 > > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/**24844563 at
 > > N04/9632427497/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/9632427497/>