Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Car Buffs - Classic Car Show
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:58:29 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013  "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>wrote:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: For Car Buffs - Classic Car Show

>Alan,

>I enjoyed them all!

>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA
==================================================================================================================================================
Glad to know that.  Thanks.

While I was editing, I wished I could have shot more different cars, but it
took so much waiting to get the pictures I wanted, that I pooped out.   It
was 90F (at least there was a lake breeze).
For the most part, I don't like car photos taken with wide-angles, where the
front corner is huge, and the rear end tiny, so I tried to take pictures
from a distance, and had to be patient until the crowd cleared away and
there was no one walking between me and the car.  There were so many people,
though, that for some I had to get closer.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu