Subject: [Leica] X pro question
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:34:02 +0700

Dear Gerry,

Used my X Pro 1 with the latest firmware 3.01 and the 35mm lens last few
days again after a long hiatus. Lens is so good that despite having over 6
adapters for other makers' lenses, I am always amazed by the quality.

Yes, it matches perfectly. Agree with you and Jaya on this point that as
well as that there is little need for other glass. Actually I have not
bought any other Fuji X lenses for it but bought over 4 dozen other lenses
for the X P1 and other cameras since I got this big brother of the X-mount
family almost 2 years ago. Don't seem to need any really. Coupled with the
X100S and the dedicated extender, I have gotten 28mm, 35mm and 50mm covered!

Cheers,

David Ching

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] X pro question)