Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Skipper’s Proboscis
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:15:45 -0500

On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:05 AM, grduprey at mchsi.com wrote:

> George,
>
> Nice series.  I think the first one would be better if you were either
> closer, probably not a good option, or cropped closer.  But I like the
> first the best.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Gene

I usually take a good deal of time to consider the crop and presentation.
And it varies over time.
My moods, both when shooting and post processing, affect the outcome.

In this case I enjoy the environmental aspect in the photograph.
The composition works for me.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com