Subject: [Leica] Red Jag XK 140
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:32:24 -0700

Hi Douglas,
All good ideas - I followed him for sometime and earlier he had no hat on
and long hair trailing out the back.
Will look at my other shots and see if he is reflected. Good suggestion.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 01:32:20 +0100
From: "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Red Jag XK 140
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

Howard, you should have overtaken him, given him a decent flat tweed cap,
and told him the baseball look ruins the car's image. It's a wonderful shot
of a wonderful car.

Could only have been bettered if you'd pulled a little closer to him and got
his reflection in the wing mirror. Then you would have had the winning
reflections entry in TedComp.

Douglas