Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tiny crab on a jell
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:47:03 -0800

Thanks, Jayanand and Chris.  The jellyfish was beached, and the crab crawled
on top of him. The only part of a jellyfish that can sting are the tentacles
which hang from the underside.  Needless to say, I kept my feet away from
the edge of the jellyfish in case there were any tentacles peeking out from
underneath.

--Peter

On 8/14/13 1:57 AM, "Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand at gmail.com> wrote:

>That's a nice shot!
>Cheers
>Jayanand
>
>On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com>
>wrote:
>> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/9505672491/>
>>
>> OM-D EM-5 and old Panasonic 14-45 kit zoom (as are the ones previously
>> posted).
>>
>> --Peter

Peter, from my phone with tiny keys