Subject: [Leica] Fuji X Pro 1
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:47:10 +0700

I find that XP 1 while bigger is no significantly heavier just slightly
bigger. Feels better in my average-sized hands. A more Leica-like experience
if I am permitted to say so. The hybrid EVF is a wonderful aid despite what
detractors might say of its inaccuracy at certain distances.

Love it. Not interested in the XM too. No viewfinder!

Enjoy your final buy no matter which model...

David Ching