Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Wedding Photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:48:47 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> My son and his bride got married in Gibraltar in March, after hiking the
> Camino de Santiago.  They got remarried yesterday in Charleston for all of
> their friends and family who couldn't make it to Gibraltar.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/151792382

> It was a beautiful wedding!  I only took about 1000 photos ;-)

 Hi Tina,
Well I'll be the wedding photographer next Saturday as two of my grandson's
Kyle -Victoria and Kyle-Ottawa get married on the same day! :-(

However, it was originally planned to be on separate Saturdays. One today
and one next Saturday.  I mean when you have two grandson's the same name
it's bad enough when you are talking about them or about them you have to
designate which one all the time. Let alone their about to be wive's mix the
wedding day dates, both happening on the same day!! :-(

The families bad enough with 2-Ted's, 2- Scotts, 2- Kate's thoughout the
collection. But  when they screw-up the wedding  dates makng it immpossible
to get to both you take the nearest, save a big pile of money in airfares
and let the Kyle in Ottawa with bride fly here for a bit of a Honeymoon with
the "old lad. Then with his cousin Kyle and is bride they will both share
the honeymoons together !  Me?  I'll be editing my thousand frames???? :-)

The scary thing is, they were two little boys not so long ago who sat on my
knee and watched grandpa show slides from the last assignment from wherever
in the world! :-) BOY DOES TIME EVER FLY!

Any tips for the old lad as I haven't shot a wedding in nearly 50 years and
I always hated every minute even though I was extremely well paid for doing
them. :-(

May have some happy snaps to show after next Saturday.
mmmmmaaayybbbbeeee???????????? ;-)

cheers,
ted

No poblem G'Pa could've flown to Ottawa and been back here for the week
laer. Well it started out like that

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Ted & Assignments in LWC)