Subject: [Leica] IMG: BLUE
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:50:44 -0400 (EDT)

 Photos with the nominal heading of "BLUE" should be easy. We live in the
shadow of Blue Mountain, regularly hike in Blue Mountain State Park, drive
the Blue Ridge Parkway on the way to visit our children in Georgia, and
often sail the ocean blue. Unfortunately, thanks to this summer's weather,
the predominant color near our house is GREEN. In the Fall it will be RED
and YELLOW and BROWN. A couple of months later it will be WHITE.

Here are a couple of photos with BLUE that I took yesterday afternoon. No
archival files. Those pictures may come later.
This was taken at the Muscoot Farmer's market. The lamb is stuffing himself
for the big barbecue in the Fall.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Blue+Bucket.jpg.html
Berries from the yard taken with an iPhone.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Berries.jpg.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMG: BLUE)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: BLUE)