Subject: [Leica] Movement H&E CUMMER
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 20:20:22 -0700

Howard SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Movement

> Here's my contribution to the "movement" assignment.
> > A hummer, of course.
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/RufousMotionW.jpg.html>
> > http://tinyurl.com/lcomf9y

Hi Howard,

"WOW! Another bird shooter! Just beautiful and certainly illustrating
"motion! There are subjects one needs only say.. "Dang fine beautiful
photograph and move on!"

Quite simply when you see this type of photo you know you have to hold the
photographer in great admiration of ability.  And I must say we have the
cream of the cream bird shooters on the LUG any day of the week or month!:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)