Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:39:38 +0200

So far I have posted galleries from Italy and from Marseille resulting from
the cruise we did last week. Here is the last installment, in the form of
the weekly blog. Most of the pictures are from the ship, with a few from
land as well. There is all kind of strange stuff, but also a nice jazz
pianist, a couple of lovely ladies, artfully folded towels and much more:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1030

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain