Subject: [Leica] An astonishing collection of Leicas
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 20:28:56 -0400

The current issue of The International Leica Society features an
astonishing collection of Leicas, accumulated by my late friend Stuart
Cohen.  While the cameras range from wonderful to breath-taking, the best
part of the collection, naturally, was Stuart.  He had a delightful sense
of humor, and an incredible zest for life.  Incidentally, the back cover of
the 2010 LUG yearbook was photographed with one of his greater rarities:
Leica #413, with the Leitz Anastigmat.

To see the article,

http://www.lhsa.org/members/viewfinder/archive/pdfs/comp/Vol46-3.pdf

but make sure you put plastic sheeting under your seat.

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

PS.  The collection is NOT for sale, nor will it be going up for sale
anytime in the foreseeable future.  Stuart?s son inherited his father?s
collecting genes, and intends to not only preserve the collection intact
but to add to it as well.  I only hope his son runs a roll or two of film
through the cameras, just for fun.