Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More RockerBox - 400 Super Sport
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amnet)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:47:42 -0500 (CDT)

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 07:50:37 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>

>Nice, an object of desire from my youth. I notice the oil leak in the
>foreground--a Harley must have been parked there ;-)

>Cheers,
>Nathan
=======================================================================================================================================================
There were at least two there, in great condition.  I thought they were more
rare.

I don't know if you're familiar with Peter Egan, an editor with Cycle World
and Road & Track, (and Wisconsinite), but he is a fabulous and funny writer.
 I have a lot of his articles about his adventures in motorcycling.  In one,
he rode his 400 Super Sport from Wisconsin to New Orleans, stopping off at
Chuck Berry's home on the way (Peter is also into guitars and music).  His
story about going to the Isle of Man in 1982 spurred me to make my trip
there in 1993.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978