Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Milk Bar Is Open
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 18:37:06 -0500

===On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:

> My brother had a Cavalier King Charles. His ex-wife was besotted with the
> dog, but he wasn't. He claimed it wouldn't win any intelligence test, but,
> then again, neither would his ex-wife....... ;-)
>
> I think he was biased myself.

Douglas, it has been said Cavaliers are like little people running around
the house in dog suits, and I believe they are without parallel when it
comes to cadging dog biscuits.

But then I guess I'm biased as well. ;-)

--Bob

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: The Milk Bar Is Open)