Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hand Wrought Iron Railing @ Weeds COLOUR RED!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:10:53 -0700

George Lottermoser SHOWED:

Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hand Wrought Iron Railing @ Weeds

c & c always welcome and appreciated

I photographed a railing,
at Weeds, a small business sells spices, teas,
gardening supplies and tools, and other wonderful
esoteric things: for one of my "black smiths" this morning.
<http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/ClientsArtsandCrafts/Reinart/Nathaniel-Reinartz-Weeds/30968444_vHxswH#!i=2678031349&k=68cv2L6>

Hi George,
I thought I'd use your photograph as an example of the topic "RED!" :-)
Even though you didn't intend on it for that topic! :-) :-)  However the
crew might learn something about acute observation when looking for topic
subjects... :-)

In your photo there is a "RED STOP LIGHT REFLECTED IN THE WINDOW GLASS!" And
that my LUG Observers of things photogenic, would've made a beauty
illustrating not only the topic red........ But a photographer with an
ability to see!

Your Iron Works photos always fascinate me in how you see and shoot the most
interesting images on this subject.

cheers,
ted