Subject: [Leica] Red
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 12:18:36 -0700

Doug Herr SHOWED:

> Found some reds:
>
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/citeal02.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/phasianidae/rnphea02.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/phasianidae/witu21.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/trochilidae/hbird00.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/acwo02.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/parulidae/pareds00.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/cardinalidae/noca00.html
> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/icteridae/rwblac03.html

Dear Mr. Herr :-)

Without question an amazing selection of "REDS IN AND ON BIRDS!" :-)
However I will save time and just block and copy text previously sent to one
Mr. Lottermoser as seen below:

>>Hi George,
Nice presentation of a RED selection! HOWEVER! YOU CHEATED!!!!!  :-) :-) Yep
you did, because you went into your files and pulled "old images!" THAT
WASN'T THE PLAN!! :-) :-) You didn't go out and seek a new RED subject as
was the intention of the assignment!

There fore I would give you an after class detention to clean all the
computer screens. Unfortunately this new electronic era precludes any type
of detention. So we forgive you on this one, just don't let it hapen again!
;-) ;-) Of course if you cared and we all know you do! ;-) We would like to
see a "new" coloured red subject at some convenient time in your busy
schedule! :-) :-)

Therefore, please give it another try at your convenience! ;-) ;-) Thank you
very much!! :-) At your convenience of course!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)