Subject: [Leica] Question for Fujifilm X-E1 Users
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:15:37 -0500

I am at the 200 actuation limit for return to B&H, and have had only one
bad experience.  Images 171 to 182 failed to produce usable RAF files.
I went out again, after changing back to the zoom lens, and all went
well.  The RAF files in question appeared completely black.  The jpeg
files were ok.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Here are a couple of images from the last outing, from RAF files:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Spicebush+Swallowtail+194.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Another+Odd+Couple.jpg.html

Shared experiences and advice welcomed.

--