Subject: [Leica] IMG: X-E1 with Adapters
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:35:01 -0500

My Fotodiox adapters arrived this afternoon, so I had to try them out.
The Leica-R to Fuji X adapter fit perfectly, with no noticeable play in
the mount.  The normally-cooperative Tiger Swallowtail kept me on the
run, and manual focusing makes the hunt more challenging.  While his
head is hidden in this shot, the back wing, where I apparently focused,
gives an idea of what can be achieved.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Chasing+the+Tiger.jpg.html

The Leica-M to Fuji X adapter fit extremely tight.  Function is fine,
but I will have a challenge when I have to separate my LTM/M adapter
from the Fuji adapter.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols