Subject: [Leica] Elliott Erwitt
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:08:28 -0500

==On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at me.com>
wrote:

> A tremendous photographer who I once had the great pleasure of meeting
> with in London. I found him very amusing and 'human'. He is one of the very
> few photographers who have been honoured in this country with a series of
> postage stamps featuring his dog images. He can do few wrongs in my eyes.
>
> Gerry

Several years ago I met him at an ICP book signing with Craig Semetko.  I
visited with him for a few minutes during a lull and found him to be a very
engaging person; I even showed him a few of my dog photos on my iPhone and
he made encouraging remarks.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/ICPNov10/

Even before then I held him in very high esteem.  Now, of course, my
admiration knows no bounds,

;-)

--Bob

p.s. Keep at it, Craig, you're hot on his heels!

Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Elliott Erwitt)