Subject: [Leica] [OT] Monitor vs BW Print brightness in LR5
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:19:43 -0400

I have the following problem when printing BW, but not color. If my monitor
is just bright enough for me to see what I need to do (ie bw and color
images look 'right' on the screen) then, for bw only, the LR Print module
Brightness setting (for Epson proofing paper) isn't bright enough at +15
and is almost too contrasty at Contrast 0. Again, my color prints look ok,
but bw prints are too dark. I know I can up the brightness setting, but
that will mean that I can't print both bw & color in the same printing run.

Comments?

Ideas?

-Lew S