Subject: [Leica] URL: The Most Popular Cameras and Settings for Reuters¹ 2012 Photos of the Year
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 03:29:43 -0400

A Speed Graphic. Now that's a great camer!. Fix it with a screw driver in
the trenches!!
I plan in the future to  do some work with one. I heard it described as a
mahogany box which floats!
Ever tested that?!?

Found this!!!:
http://photo.net/photo/speed-graphic.html

Manufacturer    Graflex,Inc. Rochester, NY (1947-1970)
Original Manufacturer's List Price    $250 (1947)- $500 (1970)
Typical Asking Price (1996)    $150-$500
Body Construction    Mahogany and Metal
Body Covering    XXX Morocco Leather (early), Leatherette (later)

Also
http://www.graflex.org/

--
Mark William Rabiner