Subject: [Leica] Printer Query
From: bill_clough at yahoo.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

USA
TEXAS
VICTORIA

Hi there--

? ?A colleague is asking for any recommendations for a good photo printer.
He knows very little about them and was wondering if one could be purchased
for "around" $200. I said I thought that might be a bit low, but it has been
a LONG time since I priced a printer. The largest size of print is 8-1/2 by
11."

? ?I will forward any and all recommendations to him. You can reply here or
do so offline at bill_clough at yahoo.com.

--Bill

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Printer Query)
Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Printer Query)