Subject: [Leica] FS - Leica 28/2.8 Elmarit-R & Hasselblad XPan plus 45/4 lens, hood and center filter BOXED
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:57:17 +0100

It's time to let go of stuff which I rarely use now. My wife is getting fed
up with my ever increasing hoard.

LEICA 28/2.8 Elmarit first series 3 cam lens

Complete with correct front and back caps and 12509 hood
Not mint, but pretty good cosmetics. Glass is clean as are the aperture
blades.
Useable of course on R cameras, the new M with a R-M adapter, Canon with
suitable adapter, Nikon on a Leitax conversion and M4/3 cameras with and
adapter.
I would like GBP 350 net to me plus shipping. I am happy to ship worldwide.

Pictures are here

http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/topoxforddoc/media/Leica28R-9270021.jpg.html

HASSELBLAD XPAN with 45/4 lens, hood, center filter, spirit level, QR plate
- BOXED

The body is in pretty good condition considering that many lose their paint
finish easily; there is a small scuff on one corner of the base, which was
there when I bought it. I have had this for about 5 years and just haven't
shot enough with it. It is boxed and comes with papers. It has a very low
shutter count (0152 on the display) of 1520 frames only (approx 43 rolls in
total). The lens is very clean and in excellent condition.

It comes complete with the center filter, unused spirit level and a QR
tripod plate.

I would like GBP 1050 net to me for the entire set plus shipping.

Pictures are here

http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/topoxforddoc/media/XPan-9270002.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

Please email me off list, if you're interested

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com

Thanks

Charlie

Charlie Chan