Subject: [Leica] WTB/Trade ... Leica lenses for M5, SL2?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:56:42 -0400

- Looking for black SL2 and / or M5.

    I have an irrational longing for a black Leicaflex SL2 and / or
    Leica M5.
    Must have working meter, prefer still calibrated to the 1.35 V
    mercury battery, good shutter curtains, and mechanically sound.
    Prefer higher serial number on the M5 to get out of the "shutter
    drum crack" vulnerability range.

- Olympus OM lenses - looking for 90mm f2 Macro and 24mm f3.5 PC shift lens

Items I have to trade (all items EX++ or close to mint, my est. on trade
value):

- 35mm f2 ASPH in LTM mount, full kit with correct round lens hood and
box, $2500
     - a beautiful lens, mint condition

- 50mm lenses (LTM and M):
     - 50mm f2 LTM collapsible Summicron, front element repolished ($600)

- 90mm M lenses:
     - classical f2 Summicron black ($600)
     - collapsible f4 Elmar ($225)
     - maybe even 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M, the one with the sliding hood ($1300)

- 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar ($500)

Shipping is from Canada, Paypal is fine but please cover the fees.

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] WTB / Trade ... looking for Leica M5, Olympus Zuiko 90/2 and 24mm shift lens)