Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Vintage Car Buffs-Millers at the Milwaukee Mile
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:20:16 -0400 (EDT)

Alan,

An exciting set of pictures. The Delahaye (ex-Dreyfus?) raises my heart
rate a few ticks.

Best regards,

Ira Silverman

--------

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:16:41 -0500 (CDT), Alan Magayne-Roshak
_amr3 at uwm.edu_ (mailto:amr3 at uwm.edu)  wrote:

On Saturday, two  friends and I went to the Millers at Milwaukee, a vintage
Indy car event,  sponsored by the Harry A. Miller Club.

Here is one of my favorite cars, a  1955 Watson Novi  Special:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Cars/Millers+2013/2013
0713_MR_Mine_30D1783.jpg.html>

And  here is the whole album of 32  pictures:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Cars/Millers+2013/>

Can  be viewed large for details.

Alan