Subject: [Leica] cat photo
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 19:20:11 -0700

Hi ken,
I also have the 60 f2.8 and agree with Frank (and others) that it is very
very sharp.
It is a bit slower to auto focus than the 35 f1.4 but speed has improved
with each firmware update. In addition I have the 18 - 55 zoom and the 55 -
200 zoom both with IS and both very competent image drawers. Remember this
picture from my Indian trip with Jayanand? Taken with the 60mm. Great
Portrait lens!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Ranth2012/RangerBWw.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/7mw5fct>

Looking forward to more photos!