Subject: [Leica] Fuji X mount adapters for M mount Leica lenses.....
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

 I have used several adapters from eBay to fit Leica and Olympus lenses to
4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras. All mine are dumb adapters with no electric
contacts to transfer lens settings to the camera. All were made in China and
cost less than $30 including shipping.

The adapters consist basically of a flange to fit the camera, a flange to
fit the lens, and a spacer to establish the right distance from the lens to
the sensor. There is nothing unique about the adapter. Construction is
unexceptional, simply two machined parts held together with small screws.
The precision of assembly varies. Using a focusing lens and focusing with
the LCD there s a lot of tolerance for error. If you want precise focusing
with a rangefinder you may have to add small paper or metal shims to adjust
the lens flange to sensor distance accurately.

Here are pictures of the adapters in use:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Various+lenses+on+EPL-1/

I have had no problems mounting older legacy lenses to an Olympus Pen micro
4/3 camera. If that's all you want to do, the eBay adapters are suitable. I
don't have experience with adapters that transfer lens settings to the
camera. You are on your own.

Larry Z